*NEW* BioSpawn has reverse-engineered two creatures: the baitfish and the crawfish. The two evolved body profiles unnaturally stimulate the predatory instincts of the subject: Micropterus salmoides (largemouth bass).
- Anatomically correct crawfish imitator
- Appropriately facing eye to match the look of a natural crawfish
- Single BB emits a deep thumping noise
- Resembles the profile and swimming action of a minnow
- Ideal when bass are suspending or hiding in the grass
- Internal multi-BB’s emit higher pitched sounds proven to draw strikes